10 Steps on How to Plan A Casino Fundraiser in Cincinnati, Dayton or Columbus Ohio
Planning A Casino Fundraiser Need Ideas
- Pick a venue
When considering a venue make sure that it has plenty of room, You don’t want the room to seem too crowded where people can’t spread out and have a good time.
2. Rent your Casino Tables & Equipment
- Black Jack Tables
- Texas Holdem
- Slots/ Derby Down
3.Hire casino dealers
- Professional Dealers
- Volunteer Dealers
- Rent Backdrops
One of our most popular backdrops is our Vegas backdrop. It’s quite grand and can turn in venue magically looking like Vegas or casino night.
- Rent Palm Trees
We rent several different sizes of lighted palm trees and set them up for casino fundraisers. They are inexpensive and bring a lot to the casino décor.
- Hire a band or DJ
A band of DJ can be a very important part of the evening. You want to hires someone with a great personality that can encourage people to spend more money. You also want them to advertise the fundraiser and appeal to your audience.
- Consider Other Revenue Sources
Of course you will make a lot of money from the casino tables, but there are other ways to generate revenue that evening. Here are a few examples:
- Silent Auction Baskets. Most businesses will donate a basket of goodies for a fundraiser and most of our clients say they raise 40% of their revenue alone from silent auctions.
- 50/50 Raffles. 50/50 raffles work. Think about every Friday night football game and every sporting event there is always a 50/50 raffle. Its free money and it only takes 1 volunteer to work it.
- Vacation Raffles. Americans love to vacation and I have seen vacation raffles go for up to $100.00 each and make some great revenue. Maybe you can find someone in your group to give up a time share for your vacation raffle.
7. Make sure you have a representative from your charity of Fundraiser. People tend to give more when they can meet or listen to the person that they are raising money for the night. If the actual person cannot be there, consider having a family member tell their story. A personal experience will go a long way.
8. Promote your fundraiser
- Facebook: Create a Facebook event.
9. Plan to have extra staffing
You will want to have extra people so that they can help run the cage and to sell raffle tickets.
10. Make sure people RSVP so that you will know how much food, drinks and entertainment to have for your amazing and well planned casino fundraiser
A & S Party Rental has the largest selection of Casino Table Rentals for Casino Fundraisers.