Concerned about having a Bounce House at your next Party in Dayton or Cincinnati?
A & S Play Zone Bounce House Safety Guide
Every kid enjoys playing on inflatable Bounce Houses. As a parent there is always the fear that your child will get injured while playing in a bounce house. A & S Play Zone is here to provide you with a bounce house that is both safe AND fun. Our concern, and our first priority, is your child’s safety and wellbeing. We promise to provide you the comfort that your child will be safe when you rent from us. As an Insured, Family owned company, we make sure that all of your Inflatable Bounce Houses, Slides, and Obstacle Courses are properly staked down and located in a safe location.
We take all the precautions to ensure that your inflatable party rental is secure in your backyard, but that does not leave you free of responsibility. First, make sure that you adhere to the guidelines located on the inflatable. Otherwise here are a few precautions that you should also take as a chaperone:
- Age groups of the jumpers are compatible
- You follow the recommended weight capacity and number of jumpers
- All jewelry, glasses, shoes, etc. are removed from jumpers before entering the bounce house
- Take precaution to the weather. If there is excessive wind or down pouring rain all jumpers should be removed
- Make sure the motor and stakes are working properly
- Finally, have fun!
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to give A & S Play Zone a call.